Green Bay Community Church has a part-time job opening (20-25 hours) for a Guest Relations Coordinator. This person is responsible for all “front door” efforts toward guests with above-and-beyond service to ensure their experience will be worth remembering during weekend services, weekday office hours and special events. This position also has oversight of the kitchen facilities and functions. The Guest Relations Coordinator will focus on recruiting, developing, training, shepherding and building teams.
*Aligned with GBCC vision, mission, values
*Experience with customer service including sales and:
-Two (2) years of experience in leading guest services or:
-Any similar combination of education and experience.
*Experience (paid preferred) serving in a church in a leadership, coordinator or volunteer support role.
*Ability to learn and effectively use computer software required to perform job duties.
*Willingness to work with a fluctuating schedule.
Guest Relations Specific
- Recruits, develops, trains and shepherds Guest Relations volunteers for weekend services and for church-wide events.
- Schedules and manages roster of volunteers on PCO for all areas of Guest Relations including greeters, greeter hosts, information center hosts, Connect Lounge hosts, barista team, communion prep team, Volunteer Central hosts, Connect to Community hosts and floaters (using Planning Center Online)
- Facilitates Connection Card process and organizes new attender gathering (Connect to Community).
- Coordinate and oversee food requirements for staff meetings, monthly staff/elder meetings, weekend volunteer central room and church-wide events including Christmas Eve, Good Friday, Easter, GLS, Connect to Community, etc.
Front Desk Duties
- Welcomes visitors at the front desk by greeting them in person and answers or refers inquiries
- Answers, screens and forwards incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Recruits, trains, schedules front desk volunteers.
Contact HR Director LeeAnn LeDuc for complete job description. Submit resume and application via email ( ) or mail to Green Bay Community Church, PO Box 10104, Green Bay, WI 54307-0104.