Thursday, January 30, 2020, 6:00 PM - Sunday, February 02, 2020, 10:00 AM
Attendance Limit: 30
- January 30th - February 2nd
Time of Arrival
- Arrival - Anytime Thursday afternoon. We will informally meet up with each other at Popp’s, making sure guys are all set in their room and ready for fishing tomorrow.
- Popp’s Resort ( W11581 Co Rd X, Crivitz, WI 54114 )
- Wake up, eat breakfast, we head out to begin fishing for the majority of the day. Lunch can be eaten on the ice or back at the motel if you’d rather take a break. Fish until dinner time, where we then go to Rene’s Restaurant for group dinner and discussion time.
- Sons are welcomed to come too!
- Bring YOUR OWN ice fishing gear!
- Bring YOUR OWN ice tent (optional).
- Bring YOUR OWN breakfast/lunch/snack food
- DRESS WARM
- $186 - Hotel room lodging (Plus tax) covers your room for all 3 nights. Hotel room includes 2 queen beds and a pull out couch. You can split costs with roommates. Call Popp's to reserve. 715-757-3511
- If hotel rooms are filled, cabins will be available but at an increased rate. $100 per night for 2 bedroom cabin. Call Popp's for current availability. 715-757-3511
- $ for nightly Dinner at Rene’s
- $150 per day - Rentable Ice Shanty from Popp’s (OPTIONAL)
- Call Popp’s Resort at (715) 757-3511
- Tell them you are under “Green Bay Community Church Men’s Retreat”
- Payments will be made at Popp’s Resort upon arrival
- Hygiene Products - (Toothbrush, deodorant, shampoo, etc.)
- Warm Clothes - (Base layers, thermals, long johns, sweatshirts, jackets, etc.)
- Breakfast / Lunch / Snack Food
- ANY ICE FISHING GEAR (Shacks, Tents, Poles, Auger, Bait*, electronics, tip up, etc.)
- Dinner clothing (We will be eating in the restaurant)