Green Bay Community Church has a full-time job opening for a Technical Services Director.
This person is responsible to provide audio, video and lighting support for weekend services and ministries church-wide and to provide technical support in these areas for church staff and ministries in a primarily Mac/Apple environment.
This position will build, recruit, develop, train and shepherd volunteer teams for weekend services and special events.
* Maturing believer
* Aligned with GBCC vision, mission, values
* Five (5) years of experience with job-specific requirements listed below
* Experience (paid preferred) serving in a church in a leadership, coordinator or volunteer support role
* Experience in leading volunteers
* Committed to growth in Biblical character and morality
Tech Specific Requirements
* Within the first 6 months, create an operations document for your area; maintain thereafter.
* Work with Arts Director to develop and maintain budget for church-wide technical needs.
* Actively build community with staff, volunteers and guests with emphasis on shepherding volunteer coaches and volunteer teams.
* Provide AVL support for weekend services and ministries church-wide.
* Build, sustain and train teams for weekend services and special events.
* Oversee, maintain and coordinate AVL technologies for current and future technical needs.
* Experience and knowledge in Yamaha commercial audio systems and Dante networking.
* Working knowledge of medium to large audio console such as Yamaha Tf series, CL5, QL1, Behringer X32.
* Experience and knowledge in speaker DSP such as BSS London, Biamp, DBX Driverack, Extron preferred.
* Knowledge of ETC lighting consoles - ETC ION - moving lights and LED configuration.
* Knowledge of and experience with BlackMagic live production switcher and devices.
* Knowledge of Extron control systems.
* Knowledge of BrightSign hardware and BrightAuthor software.
* Knowledge of and experience with LiveSteam.
* Desire to continue to grow junior tech team.
Wages and benefits will be discussed during the interview process.
Submit resume and application via email to HR Director LeeAnn LeDuc ( ) or mail to Green Bay Community Church, PO Box 10104, Green Bay, WI 54307-1014