• Check out Facebook Live every Wednesday from 12 to 12:30 pm for GBCC updates, special guests and more.
MIDDLE SCHOOL MINISTRY
* Check for content and schedule updates on our Green Bay Community Church - Middle School Ministry Facebook page. MSM needs volunteers -- contact student ministries pastor Zach Ward (
) or student ministries associate pastor Michael Gabriel (
HIGH SCHOOL MINISTRY
* Check for content and schedule updates on the Green Bay Community Church - High School Ministry Facebook page or the HSM Instagram account. HSM needs volunteers -- contact student ministries pastor Zach Ward (
) or student ministries associate pastor Michael Gabriel (
NEW TO GBCC?
If you’re new to GBCC, we would like to connect with you. Text the word NEW to 920-335-8866 and we will follow up with you.
There are a number of serving opportunities at GBCC on Sundays and throughout the week where you can share your God-given talents within the body of believers. Click on this "I'm In" form where you can review a variety of serving roles. You can also access the form by scanning the QR code above with your phone camera. We hope you take advantage of the chance to get more involved in the local church by serving with others.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS @ COMMUNITY
Wednesday Nights at Community Church includes a dinner followed by a variety of adult classes plus children's programming. Dinner is served from 5 to 5:45 pm followed by adult and children's classes from 6-7:30 pm. Quarter 2 classes began Oct. 26. Email Casey Entringer for information on adult classes. Email Emily Tippett for information on children's programming.
JOIN OUR WORSHIP TEAM
In a letter to our community, Anya Krawczyk, GBCC Worship Team Member, shares her experience being a part of the Worship Team and encourages you to consider joining her. Read her letter here. If you are interested in joining our Worship Team, please reach out to Niki Koltz at
CHRISTMAS AT GBCC
Christmas is less than two months away and it's never too early to get into the Christmas spirit by planning to attend one of our worship services to celebrate Jesus' birth. Mark down these times and days for the 2022 GBCC Christmas services:
-- Friday, Dec. 23 at 4:00 and 6:00 pm.
-- Saturday, Dec. 24 at 12:00, 2:00 and 4:00 pm.
-- No services on Christmas Day
50+ COMMUNITY GROUP
GBCC has a 50+ community group called OWLS, which stands for older, wiser, livelier saints. For more information email Lucinda Roberts. The next scheduled social event is Friday, Dec. 9 and will include gathering at GBCC at 5:30 pm, Christmas caroling in a nearby neighborhood and returning to church for a time of fellowship.
A new number of GBCC retreats for women, men and couples is scheduled in 2023. Don't miss this opportunity to receive refreshment and nourishment for your soul. The retreat season kicks off with a women's retreat Jan. 12-15 -- go here for more information. Check out the full lineup of retreats here.
A new group is forming to create a faith-based fellowship program run by veterans for veterans providing an environment that feels safe and allows participants to verbalize their traumatic experiences to people who know, love and accept them unconditionally. The group will also help veterans become involved in helping and serving others. Go here for more information and to fill out a survey to help shape this group. You can also email Gail Nohr.
CIRCLES GREEN BAY
* The goal of Circles is to end poverty in Brown County, and one of the ways to do that is by coming alongside those who are looking to improve their lives. Consider becoming a Circles volunteer and invest in someone's life to make a lasting impact. Circles meets on Monday evenings at GBCC. Go to the Circles website for more information or email Laura Lee Wright:
TOGETHER GREEN BAY
• Together Green Bay is a call to everyone that influences others to make our city better through leadership and community development. We work to grow leadership in every public and private sector and we work to engage people and organizations in our community to end poverty. Go here for more information.
CANCER SUPPORT GROUP (VIRTUAL)
• The Cancer Support Group is committed to creating a safe, confidential place for men and women to share their experience, strength and hope with each other. As a group we will address the physical, emotional, relational and spiritual challenges that cancer brings. Meetings occur the first and third Mondays of the month. You are welcome to attend any session. Go here for registration, which is required to receive virtual meeting place information.
PASTOR KIM'S BIBLE STUDY
• Join former GBCC Pastor Kim Sechler for a Wednesday morning bible study via Zoom from 8 to 8:45 am. Go here to get the Zoom log-in information.
THE GIVING TREE FOOD PANTRY
• The Giving Tree accepts in-person donations at the Green Bay Community Church West Lobby entrances, where shopping carts are located to place your donations. Other drop-off locations in Howard and Suamico during regular business hours: Thornberry Cottage; Village Lanes; Papa Murphy's on Lineville; design a la mode; Village of Suamico offices.
• Go here for a list of groups that are offered at GBCC.
GIVING YOUR HOME TO GOD
• We are asking Green Bay Community Church attenders to commit their homes to God, which simply means to use your home to serve God and others. Go to our homes page for more information and helpful training videos by our pastoral team.
RIGHT NOW MEDIA
• GBCC attenders have access to a free video library for adults and children through Right Now Media.
COMMUNITY LOVE NOW FACEBOOK PAGE
• We have created a Community Love Now Facebook group to provide a forum for needs in our community to be shared and met. To join the group click here.
• GBCC staff members are working on campus as well as offsite. Email
to contact one of our staff members.