• Check out Facebook Live every Wednesday from 12 to 12:30 pm for GBCC updates, special guests and more.
MIDDLE SCHOOL MINISTRY
*Check for content and schedule updates on our Green Bay Community Church - Middle School Ministry Facebook page. MSM needs volunteers -- contact student ministries coordinator Garrett Kadrlik:
HIGH SCHOOL MINISTRY
*Check for content and schedule updates on the Green Bay Community Church - High School Ministry Facebook page or the HSM Instagram account. HSM needs volunteers -- contact student ministry coordinator Garrett Kadrlik:
CIRCLES GREEN BAY
* The goal of Circles is to end poverty in Brown County, and one of the ways to do that is by coming alongside those who are looking to improve their lives. Consider becoming a Circles volunteer and invest in someone's life to make a lasting impact. Circles meets on Monday evenings at GBCC. Email Circles Recruitment Coordinator Lydia Davison or go to the Circles website for more information.
NEW TO GBCC?
If you’re new to GBCC, we would like to connect with you. Text the word NEW to 920-335-8866 and we will follow up with you.
*A GBCC Israel trip is planned March 5-17, 2023, with Troy and Tricia Murphy. There are 24 spots available. Click here for more details or to sign up.
NEW MUSIC RELEASE
The song “Extravagant,” which was sung by Niki Koltz and the GBCC music team on Good Friday, is available for purchase where all music is sold. Go to Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music or YouTube to find the live single. Click here for a sneak preview.
STAFF JOB OPENINGS
Green Bay Community Church has three staff positions that we are looking to fill this summer: Student Ministries Director (full-time); Student Ministries Coordinator (full-time); Guest Relations Coordinator (part-time). Go here for more information and a digital application.
Consider becoming a PALs mentor and help change a child's life and mindset by including him or her in your daily activities twice a month. Email Jenna Durkee for more information:
• Want to serve others in our community? GBCC Facilities Lead Michael Gabriel (
) is looking for volunteers to share their skills and time to help others with projects. Want to make a financial contribution toward a recently completed house siding project we did for a couple that was dealing with medical issues? Contact GBCC Finance Director LeeAnn LeDuc (
• New GriefShare and DivorceCare groups began meeting on Monday evenings at GBCC in January. It's not too late to join these groups. Click here for more information on GriefShare and DivorceCare.
PASTOR KIM'S BIBLE STUDY
• Join Pastor Kim Sechler for a Wednesday morning bible study via Zoom from 8 to 8:45 am. Go here to get the Zoom log-in information.
THE GIVING TREE FOOD PANTRY
• The Giving Tree accepts in-person donations at the Green Bay Community Church West Lobby entrances, where shopping carts are located to place your donations. Other drop-off locations in Howard and Suamico during regular business hours: Thornberry Cottage; Village Lanes; Papa Murphy's on Lineville; design a la mode; Village of Suamico offices.
TOGETHER GREEN BAY
• Together Green Bay is a call to everyone that influences others to make our city better through leadership and community development. We work to grow leadership in every public and private sector and we work to engage people and organizations in our community to end poverty. Go here for more information.
• Go here for a list of groups that are offered at GBCC.
GIVING YOUR HOME TO GOD
• We are asking Green Bay Community Church attenders to commit their homes to God, which simply means to use your home to serve God and others. Go to our homes page for more information and helpful training videos by our pastoral team.
RIGHT NOW MEDIA
• GBCC attenders have access to a free video library for adults and children through Right Now Media.
COMMUNITY LOVE NOW FACEBOOK PAGE
• We have created a Community Love Now Facebook group to provide a forum for needs in our community to be shared and met. To join the group click here.
• GBCC staff members are working on campus as well as offsite. Email
to contact one of our staff members.