Green Bay Community Church will continue to offer online-only services at 8:15 and 10 am on Sunday and transition into a three-phase reopening plan.
It is our desire to proceed cautiously in reopening our campus to worship services and other activities. We want to provide a safe environment for our community in an effort to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
While the Green Bay Community Church building remains closed for the time being, we are offering a variety of opportunities to connect with God and others digitally and online:
• If you would like to submit a prayer request or consult with a pastor on the phone or via Zoom, email us at
• There will be a Zoom prayer meeting on Wednesdays from 11 to 12. To request an invitation, email
MID-WEEK BIBLE STUDIES
• Pastor Troy Murphy hosts a half-hour Zoom Bible study every Wednesday at 9 am and 4 pm. To get connected click here.
PASTOR Q & A
• You can ask Pastor Troy Murphy questions on Facebook Live every Wednesday from 12 to 12:30 pm.
GLS LEADERSHIP TRAINING
• Attend a free online Global Leadership Summit training session at 10:30 am on June 18 with author and speaker Sheila Heen, who will talk about how to navigate difficult conversations. Register here.
• Regular live programming on the Green Bay Community Church - Children's Ministry Facebook page is scheduled as follows:
*9:35 am Sundays (families)
*9 am Mondays (parenting)
*6 pm Wednesdays (families)
• Additional children's content is available on Facebook throughout the week.
• Children's devotional packets (Devos to Go) are available in the plastic storage bin outside the West lobby entrance. New material is supplied
• Gatherings on Zoom will take place at 10 am on Sundays and 6:30 pm on Wednesdays. To get connected on Zoom, email Middle School Coordinator Georgi Ritter:
• Content will be featured on our Green Bay Community Church - Middle School Ministry Facebook page.
• High School Ministry (HSM) will post live each Wednesday at 6:30 pm on Zoom. Additional devotional/Bible study content will be available on Mondays at 3:30 pm on Zoom. To get connected on Zoom contact Student Pastor Dave O'Vell:
• The following Care Groups will be offered in the coming weeks (click on each group below for contact information):
RIGHT NOW MEDIA
• GBCC attenders have access to a free video library for adults and children through Right Now Media.
• GBCC is one of the drive-through sites for free meals that are available to students in the Howard-Suamico school district. The GBCC site is open from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays. For more information click here.
COMMUNITY LOVE NOW FACEBOOK PAGE
• We have created a Community Love Now Facebook group to provide a forum for needs in our community to be shared and met. To join the group click here.
• GBCC staff members will work offsite but you can access their contact information. We will monitor emails and voicemails closely.