Green Bay Community Church has transitioned to a new Sunday morning format. Our goal is to get people better connected, so we are serving a free, hot breakfast at 8:15 am followed by one worship service at 9:30. Go here for more information.
We are in the sermon series "Restore My Soul" and you can go here to watch any message in the series. On Sunday, Oct. 24 our guest speaker will be John Lalgee, who is based out of Kenosha and serves the family of churches in One Church Ministries.
Here is a list of what's happening at GBCC:
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS AT GBCC
• Family Night Live takes place on Wednesdays. A meal is served between 5 and 6 pm followed by family-oriented activities at 6 pm and classes for adults and kids from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. Go here for more information.
• If you would like to submit a prayer request or consult with a pastor on the phone or via Zoom, email us at
• There will be a Zoom prayer meeting on Wednesdays from 11 am to noon. To request an invitation, email
• We consider giving an act of worship and are grateful for the generosity of God's people. If you would like to contribute to the ministries at GBCC, text any amount to 920-214-0051 or give online.
FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT
• Family Movie Night returns to the GBCC auditorium on Wednesday, Nov. 3 at 6:30 pm. Luca will be shown on the big screens and admission is free. Dinner food (sloppy joes & hot dogs) and snacks will be sold, with proceeds going to the Feed My Starving Children Green Bay MobilePack. Go here to volunteer.
• Scripture teaches that individuals who put their trust in Christ for salvation should be baptized. We are celebrating baptisms at GBCC on Sunday, November 7, during our worship service at 9:30 am. Email. if you have questions.
• Join us on Thursday, Nov. 4 from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm for the GLS Next Event Series. Researcher Liz Wiseman will give you five practices to become more impactful, while Troy Murphy and Transformed Leader CEO Rob Murray will share their insight. Lunch is available. Sign up here.
JESUS MY HEALER SONG
• Our very own Niki Koltz and Heather Potts wrote the song “Jesus My Healer.” The song is available on Spotify, Apple Music or anywhere that music is sold. Go to the lobby kiosk on Sunday morning where you can get more information about the song and purchase Jesus My Healer shirts.
• Volunteers are needed so we can serve more children on Sunday mornings. Contact CM Director Emily Tippett if you would like to serve:
• Go to the Green Bay Community Church - Children's Ministry Facebook page for regular kids programming updates.
PARENTING COFFEE COHORT
• Meet with other parents of young children and Parenting Coordinator Mackenzie Wojta by the Children's Play Area after our worship service (around 10:45 am) on the last Sunday of every month. You will get encouraged & equipped and receive a monthlong kit full of activities to do with your family. There will be no childcare provided. However, your children are welcome to use the play area during our time together. They will be within eyesight of our meeting space. The next cohort is Sunday, Oct. 24.
• We will be celebrating Baby Dedications at Community Church on Sunday, Jan. 23rd in the GBCC Chapel. Go here for more information. You can also contact Parenting Coordinator Mackenzie Wojta to sign up:
• Check out Facebook Live every Wednesday from 12 to 12:30 pm for GBCC updates, special guests and more.
CIRCLES GREEN BAY
• The goal of Circles is to end poverty in Brown County, and one of the ways to do that is by coming alongside those who are looking to improve their lives. Consider becoming a Circles volunteer and invest in someone's life to make a lasting impact. Email Circles Coach Matthew Hastreiter or go here to the Circles website for more information.
• Join Troy & Tricia Murphy and Pete & Sheri App on a trip to Israel March 6-18, 2022. There is nothing quite as impactful and inspirational as a visit to the Holy Land. For more details and a signup link go here.
PASTOR KIM'S BIBLE STUDY
• Join Pastor Kim Sechler for a Wednesday morning bible study via Zoom from 8 to 8:45 am. Go here to get the Zoom log-in information.
MIDDLE SCHOOL MINISTRY
• Check for content and schedule updates on our Green Bay Community Church - Middle School Ministry Facebook page. MSM is looking for volunteers to serve in small groups on Wednesday evenings from 6:00 to 7:30 pm. To volunteer email MSM intern Noel Stukenberg at
HIGH SCHOOL MINISTRY
• Check for content and schedule updates on the Green Bay Community Church - High School Ministry Facebook page or the HSM Instagram account. For questions contact Garrett Kadrlik:
THE GIVING TREE FOOD PANTRY
• The Giving Tree accepts in-person donations at the Green Bay Community Church West Lobby entrances, where shopping carts are located to place your donations. Other drop-off locations in Howard and Suamico during regular business hours: Thornberry Cottage; Village Lanes; Papa Murphy's on Lineville; design a la mode; Village of Suamico offices.
TOGETHER GREEN BAY
• Together Green Bay is a call to everyone that influences others to make our city better through leadership and community development. We work to grow leadership in every public and private sector and we work to engage people and organizations in our community to end poverty. Go here for more information.
• Go here for a list of groups that are offered at GBCC.
GIVING YOUR HOME TO GOD
• We are asking Green Bay Community Church attenders to commit their homes to God, which simply means to use your home to serve God and others. Go to our homes page for more information and helpful training videos by our pastoral team.
RIGHT NOW MEDIA
• GBCC attenders have access to a free video library for adults and children through Right Now Media.
COMMUNITY LOVE NOW FACEBOOK PAGE
• We have created a Community Love Now Facebook group to provide a forum for needs in our community to be shared and met. To join the group click here.
• GBCC staff members are working on campus as well as offsite. Email to contact one of our staff members.