Green Bay Community Church has entered Phase Two of our reopening plan, which means we have reopened our doors for in-person Sunday worship services at 8:15 and 10 am.
We want to provide a safe environment for our community in an effort to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
• You will have the opportunity to get baptized on Sunday, July 5 during one of our worship services at 8:15 or 10 am. You can get baptized at church OR off-site in a lake or pool or other place of your choosing. One of our pastors will meet you where you're at on Sunday morning to get baptized. For more information contact Pastor Kim Sechler ( ). Register here to get baptized.
• If you would like to submit a prayer request or consult with a pastor on the phone or via Zoom, email us at
• There will be a Zoom prayer meeting on Wednesdays from 11 to 12. To request an invitation, email
MID-WEEK BIBLE STUDIES
• Pastor Troy Murphy hosts a half-hour Zoom Bible study every Wednesday at 9 am and 4 pm. To get connected click here.
PASTOR Q & A
• You can ask Pastor Troy Murphy questions on Facebook Live every Wednesday from 12 to 12:30 pm.
GLOBAL LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
• Grow your leadership by attending the Global Leadership Summit on August 6-7. There will be an in-person and digital option this year. Register here.
• Regular programming on the Green Bay Community Church - Children's Ministry Facebook page is scheduled as follows:
*9:35 am Sundays
*6 pm Wednesdays
• Additional children's content is available on Facebook throughout the week.
• Children's devotional packets (Devos to Go) are available in the plastic storage bin outside the West lobby entrance. New material is supplied
• Gatherings on Zoom will take place at 10 am on Sundays and 6:30 pm on Wednesdays. To get connected on Zoom, email Middle School Coordinator Georgi Ritter:
• Content will be featured on our Green Bay Community Church - Middle School Ministry Facebook page.
• High School Ministry (HSM) will post live each Wednesday at 6:30 pm on Zoom. Additional devotional/Bible study content will be available on Mondays at 3:30 pm on Zoom. To get connected on Zoom contact Student Pastor Dave O'Vell:
RIGHT NOW MEDIA
• GBCC attenders have access to a free video library for adults and children through Right Now Media.
TP THE PANTRY
• Help The Giving Tree food pantry by dropping off paper products on Sunday, July 5 by the GBCC Care Center between 9 am and noon. Most needed items: toilet paper, paper towels, kleenex, feminine hygiene products.
• GBCC is one of the drive-through sites for free meals that are available to students in the Howard-Suamico school district. The GBCC site is open from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays. For more information click here.
COMMUNITY LOVE NOW FACEBOOK PAGE
• We have created a Community Love Now Facebook group to provide a forum for needs in our community to be shared and met. To join the group click here.
• GBCC staff members will work offsite but you can access their contact information. We will monitor emails and voicemails closely.