Here is a list of what's happening at GBCC:
• Starting Sept. 12 we will transition to a new Sunday morning format. Our goal is to get people better connected, so we will serve a free, hot breakfast at 8:15 am followed by one worship service at 9:30. Go here for more information. If you are interested in serving in the fall, whether in the kitchen or other areas at GBCC, contact us and and we will get in touch with you.
• Volunteers and attenders who want to dive in and learn more about our new Sunday morning fall schedule are invited to Community Launch on Saturday, August 28 from 8:00 am to 10:30 am in the GBCC gym. Breakfast will be served, followed by a vision for the fall. Sign up here.
• If you would like to submit a prayer request or consult with a pastor on the phone or via Zoom, email us at
• There will be a Zoom prayer meeting on Wednesdays from 11 am to noon. To request an invitation, email
• We consider giving an act of worship and are grateful for the generosity of God's people. If you would like to contribute to the ministries at GBCC, text any amount to 920-214-0051 or give online.
GLOBAL LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
• Experience two days of high-impact, inspiring sessions that will grow your leadership influence. Plan to attend the 2021 GLS, which will be live streamed at GBCC on Aug. 5-6. Go here to register or sign up as a volunteer. If you volunteer to serve, you can watch the GLS at no charge when you aren't serving.
• The folding chairs in the auditorium need replacing. Our goal is to buy 500 new chairs at a cost of $125 apiece. If you would like to buy a chair, or make any contribution toward the chairs, go here and choose the chair fund.
• Volunteers are needed so we can serve more children on Sunday mornings. Contact CM Director Emily Tippett if you would like to serve:
• Go to the Green Bay Community Church - Children's Ministry Facebook page for regular kids programming updates.
• A parenting coffee cohort will take on Sunday, Aug. 1 at 8:15 am in the GBCC garden near The Chapel. Enjoy coffee and a time to be encouraged. Go here for more information.
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
• VBS will be held July 26-29 (Monday through Thursday) at GBCC from 6 to 8:15 pm. Walk-in registration is available.
• Check out Facebook Live every Wednesday from 12 to 12:30 pm for GBCC updates, special guests and more.
TP THE PANTRY
• We are stocking the shelves of the Giving Tree pantry with paper products on Wednesday, July 28 from 3:30 to 5:30 pm, and Sunday morning, August 1 from 8:00 to 11:00 am. During our TP The Pantry drive, we ask you to drop off toilet paper, facial tissue, paper towels and feminine hygiene products in the GBCC lobby. Place your items in the shopping carts in the lobby. Go here for more information.
WILD AT HEART MEN’S RETREAT
• Thursday through Sunday, August 19-22, in Lakewood, Wis. Go camping off the grid and get connected with God and other men. This is a four-day quest for men to get in touch with their God-given passions. Register here.
CIRCLES GREEN BAY
• The goal of Circles is to end poverty in Brown County, and one of the ways to do that is by coming alongside those who are looking to improve their lives. Consider becoming a Circles volunteer and invest in someone's life to make a lasting impact. Email Circles Coach Matthew Hastreiter or go here to the Circles website for more information.
• Volunteers are needed to serve at a concession stand fundraiser on Saturday, Aug. 7 during the Gandrud Car Show. Shifts available from 8 am to 2 pm. Proceeds will fund Circles weekly programming and meals. Sign up to serve here.
PASTOR KIM'S BIBLE STUDY
• Join Pastor Kim Sechler for a Wednesday morning bible study via Zoom from 8 to 8:45 am. Go here to get the Zoom log-in information.
MIDDLE SCHOOL MINISTRY
• Check for content and schedule updates on our Green Bay Community Church - Middle School Ministry Facebook page. For questions contact Ben Lenz:
HIGH SCHOOL MINISTRY
• Check for content and schedule updates on the Green Bay Community Church - High School Ministry Facebook page or the HSM Instagram account. For questions contact Garrett Kadrlik:
THE GIVING TREE FOOD PANTRY
• The Giving Tree accepts in-person donations at the Green Bay Community Church West Lobby entrances, where shopping carts are located to place your donations. Other drop-off locations in Howard and Suamico during regular business hours: Thornberry Cottage; Village Lanes; Papa Murphy's on Lineville; design a la mode; Village of Suamico offices.
TOGETHER GREEN BAY
• Together Green Bay is a call to everyone that influences others to make our city better through leadership and community development. We work to grow leadership in every public and private sector and we work to engage people and organizations in our community to end poverty. Go here for more information.
• Go here for a list of groups that are offered at GBCC.
GIVING YOUR HOME TO GOD
• We are asking Green Bay Community Church attenders to commit their homes to God, which simply means to use your home to serve God and others. Go to our homes page for more information and helpful training videos by our pastoral team.
RIGHT NOW MEDIA
• GBCC attenders have access to a free video library for adults and children through Right Now Media.
COMMUNITY LOVE NOW FACEBOOK PAGE
• We have created a Community Love Now Facebook group to provide a forum for needs in our community to be shared and met. To join the group click here.
• GBCC staff members are working on campus as well as offsite. Email to contact one of our staff members.