Green Bay Community Church has resumed in-person worship services on Sundays at 8:15 & 10:00 am.
It is our desire to love others well and be part of the solution in stopping the spread of the coronavirus. So there are temperature checks at the door, seating will be socially distanced and we are asking that attenders wear masks. Go here for a list of in-person guidelines that we ask attenders to follow.
If you don't feel comfortable wearing a mask or attending in-person, our services will continue to be shown online on Facebook Live and the GBCC website.
Children's Ministry on Sunday morning is tentatively scheduled to resume on February 7, while in-person Family Night Live on Wednesday evenings will resume January 13.
Here is a list of what's happening at GBCC:
• If you would like to submit a prayer request or consult with a pastor on the phone or via Zoom, email us at
• There will be a Zoom prayer meeting on Wednesdays from 11 am to noon. To request an invitation, email
• If you would like to contribute to the ministries at GBCC, text any amount to 920-214-0051 or give online.
MID-WEEK BIBLE STUDY
• Pastor Troy Murphy hosts a half-hour Zoom Bible study every Wednesday at 8 am. To get connected click here.
PASTOR Q & A
• You can ask Pastor Troy Murphy questions on Facebook Live every Wednesday from 12 to 12:30 pm.
• Alpha Online is a series of group conversations that explore life, spirituality and faith through a Christian lens. We create a non-judgmental and open environment where it's easy for anyone who is atheist, skeptic or just curious about faith to explore questions about life with new friends. The next Alpha online groups at Green Bay Community Church start on Wednesday, Jan. 20 at 9 am (for women) and 7 pm (for anyone). Go here for more information or to sign up.
GIVING YOUR HOME TO GOD
•We are asking Green Bay Community Church attenders to commit their homes to God, which simply means to use your home to serve God and others. Go to our homes page for more information and helpful training videos by our pastoral team.
• Go to our Groups Page for a list GBCC group opportunities. Here are some new groups starting in January:
• ROOTED: This is a great 10-week starter bible study if you're looking to explore basic principles of your faith. Sunday mornings at 10 am from January 17 – March 21. Meets in-person on campus with option to join via Zoom. Go here for more information or to sign up.
• NAVIGATE: Discover what spiritual gifts are and what gift you may have. Join one of the groups to walk through this nine-week experience. Meets in-person on campus with option to join via Zoom. Go here for more information or to sign up for one of these groups: Tuesdays at 6:30 pm from January 12 – March 9. Wednesdays at 9 am from Jan 13 – March 10.
• FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY (FPU): Join this group if you're looking for practical help in managing your finances, financial goals or being debt free. Sundays at 10 am starting Feb. 7. For more information contact Ben Lenz:
• Go to the Green Bay Community Church - Children's Ministry Facebook page for regular kids programming.
• Grab your coffee and your computer and join Parenting Coodinator Mackenzie Wojta for a 30-minute Zoom conversation on Monday mornings at 7 am to encourage, equip and pray for the week ahead. Go here for details.
FAMILY NIGHT LIVE
• Family Night Live takes place on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm, with an on-campus and-at-home option. It's a chance for your family to gather for spiritually forming activities. Go here for more details.
• Check for content and schedule updates on our Green Bay Community Church - Middle School Ministry Facebook page. For questions contact Georgi Ritter:
• Ice Blast at Lake Lundgren Bible Camp is Feb. 26-28. Go here for more information or to sign up.
• Ice Blast at Lake Lundgren Bible Camp is Feb. 19-21. Go here for more information or to sign up.
CONNECT TO COMMUNITY
• If you’re new or want to get connected, join us for a gathering on Sunday, Feb. 7 and learn about who we are, what we believe and how you can take your next steps. This one-hour gathering will take place in the Care Center at 11:30 am. Lunch will be provided. Children are welcome. Sign up here.
THE GIVING TREE FOOD PANTRY
• Although The Giving Tree is no longer accepting in-person donations at The Green Bay Community Church Care Center, you can still drop off items at select locations in the Green Bay area. Go here for details.
• GRIEFSHARE: This group offers support for those grieving the death of a loved one and is facilitated by people who have experienced loss and understand what you are going through. There are 13 online sessions starting Monday, Jan. 18 at 6:30 pm via Zoom. Go here for more information.
• DIVORCECARE: A safe, confidential, supportive atmosphere is offered where facilitators provide structure, encouragement and biblical teaching. Each session includes a DVD presentation followed by group discussion. The group will meet every Monday starting January 18 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm in the GBCC Chapel Lounge. Go here for more information or contact Catherine Kollath:
• CANCER SUPPORT GROUP: This group meets the second and fourth Monday of the month via Zoom. Go here for details.
RIGHT NOW MEDIA
• GBCC attenders have access to a free video library for adults and children through Right Now Media.
COMMUNITY LOVE NOW FACEBOOK PAGE
• We have created a Community Love Now Facebook group to provide a forum for needs in our community to be shared and met. To join the group click here.
• GBCC staff members are working on campus as well as offsite. Email to contact one of our staff members.