Green Bay Community Church has in-person worship services on Sundays at 8:15 & 10:00 am.
It is our desire to love others well and be part of the solution in stopping the spread of the coronavirus. So there are temperature checks at the door, seating is socially distanced and we ask that attenders wear masks. Go here for a list of in-person guidelines that we ask attenders to follow.
If you don't feel comfortable wearing a mask or attending in-person, our services will continue to be shown online on Facebook Live and the GBCC website.
Children's Ministry on Sunday mornings has resumed for our 10 am worship service. We ask that you sign your children up in advance. Go here to sign up.
Here is a list of what's happening at GBCC:
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES
• There are live in-person worship services on Sunday at 8:15 & 10:00 am. This Sunday (Feb. 21) Pastor Troy Murphy continues in the sermon series entitled "God Is With Me," which focuses on the life of Jesus. You have the choice of watching on the GBCC website or Facebook Live.
• If you would like to submit a prayer request or consult with a pastor on the phone or via Zoom, email us at
• There will be a Zoom prayer meeting on Wednesdays from 11 am to noon. To request an invitation, email
• If you would like to contribute to the ministries at GBCC, text any amount to 920-214-0051 or give online.
THE LENT EXPERIENCE
• We are providing a space in the GBCC Chapel for use as a personal reflection time during the season of Lent. (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays from 11 am to 1 pm and 4 to 6 pm; Wednesdays from 11 am to 1 pm). There will be devotional books, candle lighting, communion and more. Go here for more information.
• Children's programming on Sunday mornings has resumed during the 10 am worship service. We ask that you sign your kids up in advance. Go here to register. Volunteers are needed so we can serve more children on Sunday mornings. Contact CM Director Emily Tippett if you would like to serve:
• Go to the Green Bay Community Church - Children's Ministry Facebook page for regular kids programming.
• Grab your coffee and your computer and join Parenting Coodinator Mackenzie Wojta for a 30-minute Zoom conversation on Monday mornings at 7 am to encourage, equip and pray for the week ahead.
MEN'S SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP GATHERING
• Calling all men! Join Pastor Troy Murphy and speaker and counselor Rob Murray from 7:30 to 9:30 am on Saturday, March 6 at Green Bay Community Church. Troy and Rob will help you examine your heart and soul and sharpen your leadership skills. Breakfast will be served. Sign up here.
• Do you want to use your gifts to serve others at GBCC or in our community at large? We have a variety of serving opportunities to choose from. Go here for more information on serving roles and contact information.
GLS SPECIAL EDITION
• Want to sharpen your leadership skills in 2021? Sign up for the GLS leadership conference that takes place on Thursday, Feb. 25, from 10:30 am to 1:45 pm. Go here to sign up.
PASTOR Q & A
• You can ask Pastor Troy Murphy questions about his message on Facebook Live every Sunday after the second service (around 11:25 am).
• Check out Facebook Live every Wednesday from 12 to 12:30 pm for GBCC updates, special guests and more.
• Go to our Groups Page for a list of GBCC group opportunities. Here are some new groups that are forming:
• WHEN HELPING HURTS: If you have ever wondered what the Bible says about helping those in need or have questioned what the correct response is to help when someone else is hurting, then this small group experience is for you. Thursdays from Feb. 18 to March 25, noon to 1 pm via Zoom. Go here for more information or to sign up.
• CLOSE ENCOUNTERS WITH JESUS: Join Pastor Kim Sechler for a Wednesday morning bible study via Zoom from 8 to 8:45 am. Go here to get the Zoom log-in information.
GIVING YOUR HOME TO GOD
• We are asking Green Bay Community Church attenders to commit their homes to God, which simply means to use your home to serve God and others. Go to our homes page for more information and helpful training videos by our pastoral team.
FAMILY NIGHT LIVE
• Family Night Live takes place on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm, with an on-campus and-at-home option. It's a chance for your family to gather for spiritually forming activities. Go here for more details.
MIDDLE SCHOOL MINISTRY
• Check for content and schedule updates on our Green Bay Community Church - Middle School Ministry Facebook page. For questions contact Georgi Ritter:
HIGH SCHOOL MINISTRY
• Check for content and schedule updates on the Green Bay Community Church - High School Ministry Facebook page or the HSM Instagram account. For questions contact Garrett Kadrlik:
THE GIVING TREE FOOD PANTRY
• Although The Giving Tree is no longer accepting in-person donations at The Green Bay Community Church Care Center, you can still drop off items at select locations in the Green Bay area. Go here for details.
• GRIEFSHARE: This group offers support for those grieving the death of a loved one and is facilitated by people who have experienced loss and understand what you are going through. There are 13 online sessions starting Monday, Jan. 18 at 6:30 pm via Zoom. Go here for more information.
• DIVORCECARE: A safe, confidential, supportive atmosphere is offered where facilitators provide structure, encouragement and biblical teaching. Each session includes a DVD presentation followed by group discussion. The group will meet every Monday starting January 18 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm in the GBCC Chapel Lounge. Go here for more information or contact Catherine Kollath:
RIGHT NOW MEDIA
• GBCC attenders have access to a free video library for adults and children through Right Now Media.
COMMUNITY LOVE NOW FACEBOOK PAGE
• We have created a Community Love Now Facebook group to provide a forum for needs in our community to be shared and met. To join the group click here.
• GBCC staff members are working on campus as well as offsite. Email to contact one of our staff members.