Green Bay Community Church has in-person worship services on Sundays at 8:15 & 10:00 am.
On Sunday, May 16 Pastor Troy Murphy will conclude his sermon series "Why I Am Excited About Our Future." In this series Troy is examining why there is hope, and it starts with Jesus' followers.
We have taken down our "masks recommended" signs at the GBCC entrances. As vaccinations have increased and Covid cases decreased in our area, we felt it was time to ease the mask recommendations in our building.
Some seating in our auditorium will continue to be socially distanced, while other seating will return to a pre-Covid setup.
Children's Ministry programming is offered during Sunday worship services. No advance signup is needed.
Here is a list of what's happening at GBCC:
• If you would like to submit a prayer request or consult with a pastor on the phone or via Zoom, email us at
• There will be a Zoom prayer meeting on Wednesdays from 11 am to noon. To request an invitation, email
• We consider giving an act of worship and are grateful for the generosity of God's people. If you would like to contribute to the ministries at GBCC, text any amount to 920-214-0051 or give online.
• Volunteers are needed so we can serve more children on Sunday mornings. Contact CM Director Emily Tippett if you would like to serve:
• Go to the Green Bay Community Church - Children's Ministry Facebook page for regular kids programming updates.
• Grab your coffee and your computer and join Parenting Coodinator Mackenzie Wojta for a 30-minute Zoom conversation on Monday mornings at 7 am to encourage, equip and pray for the week ahead. Go here for Zoom log-in info.
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
• VBS will be held July 26-29 (Monday through Thursday) at GBCC. Save the dates! Participants and volunteers can register here.
PASTOR Q & A
• You can ask Pastor Troy Murphy questions about his message on Facebook Live every Sunday after the second service (around 11:25 am).
• Check out Facebook Live every Wednesday from 12 to 12:30 pm for GBCC updates, special guests and more.
• Grow your leadership skills at the GLS Next event on Thursday, May 20 from 10:30 am to 1 pm. This in-person gathering will include Pulitizer-Prize winning author Charles Duhigg talking about the power of habit, plsu an interview with Green Bay Packers place-kicker Mason Crosby.
• Lunch will be served. Cost is $15. Go here for more information or to sign up.
RED DAY VOLUNTEERS
• Assistance is needed to support the Red Day volunteers who will be renovating the GBCC Farmhouse on Thursday, May 13. We need help preparing and serving food to Red Day volunteers. Pick a time slot: 9 am to 12:30 pm or 2 to 6:30 pm. Sign up here.
SPRING OUTDOOR CLEANUP
• During the week of May 17-20, bring your work gloves and spend an hour or stay all day and help us with landscaping, weeding and other outdoor chores. Work teams will be in action from 8 am to 7 pm on Monday through Thursday that week. Sign up here.
CIRCLES GREEN BAY
• The goal of Circles is to end poverty in Brown County, and one of the ways to do that is by coming alongside those who are looking to improve their lives. Consider becoming a Circles volunteer and invest in someone's life to make a lasting impact. Email Circles Coach Matthew Hastreiter or go here to the Circles website for more information.
PASTOR KIM'S BIBLE STUDY
• Join Pastor Kim Sechler for a Wednesday morning bible study via Zoom from 8 to 8:45 am. Go here to get the Zoom log-in information.
MIDDLE SCHOOL MINISTRY
• Check for content and schedule updates on our Green Bay Community Church - Middle School Ministry Facebook page. For questions contact Georgi Ritter:
HIGH SCHOOL MINISTRY
• Check for content and schedule updates on the Green Bay Community Church - High School Ministry Facebook page or the HSM Instagram account. For questions contact Garrett Kadrlik:
THE GIVING TREE FOOD PANTRY
• The Giving Tree accepts in-person donations at the Green Bay Community Church West Lobby entrances, where shopping carts are located to place your donations. Other drop-off locations in Howard and Suamico during regular business hours: Thornberry Cottage; Village Lanes; Papa Murphy's on Lineville; design a la mode; Village of Suamico offices.
TOGETHER GREEN BAY
• Together Green Bay is a call to everyone that influences others to make our city better through leadership and community development. We work to grow leadership in every public and private sector and we work to engage people and organizations in our community to end poverty. Go here for more information.
• Go here for a list of groups that are offered at GBCC.
GIVING YOUR HOME TO GOD
• We are asking Green Bay Community Church attenders to commit their homes to God, which simply means to use your home to serve God and others. Go to our homes page for more information and helpful training videos by our pastoral team.
RIGHT NOW MEDIA
• GBCC attenders have access to a free video library for adults and children through Right Now Media.
COMMUNITY LOVE NOW FACEBOOK PAGE
• We have created a Community Love Now Facebook group to provide a forum for needs in our community to be shared and met. To join the group click here.
• GBCC staff members are working on campus as well as offsite. Email to contact one of our staff members.