Due to the recent increase in COVID-19 cases in Brown County, Green Bay Community Church for now has transitioned to an online-only worship service on Sunday mornings at 9 am.
It is our desire to love others well and be part of the solution in stopping the spread of COVID-19.
Multiple Brown County heath agencies have recommended that indoor gatherings should only include people in your household and that outdoor gatherings should not exceed more than 10 people.
This recommendation was made due to the high levels of COVID-19 cases in Brown County, which have resulted in increased COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths.
We will continue to monitor the COVID numbers on a weekly basis in determining when we will reopen for in-person services.
Meanwhile, here is a list of what's happening at GBCC:
• If you would like to submit a prayer request or consult with a pastor on the phone or via Zoom, email us at
• There will be a Zoom prayer meeting on Wednesdays from 11 am to noon. To request an invitation, email
FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN
• The FMSC Green Bay Mobile Pack at GBCC has been suspended this fall due to COVID-19. There is still a need for food around the world due to a looming hunger pandemic. So we along with 10 other area churches are raising money to donate to FMSC, which will use machines and existing staff to pack meals. Make a donation by Oct. 31.
• If you would like to contribute to the ministries at GBCC, text any amount to 920-214-0051 or give online.
MID-WEEK BIBLE STUDY
• Pastor Troy Murphy hosts a half-hour Zoom Bible study every Wednesday at 8 am. To get connected click here.
PASTOR Q & A
• You can ask Pastor Troy Murphy questions on Facebook Live every Wednesday from 12 to 12:30 pm.
• Go to the Green Bay Community Church - Children's Ministry Facebook page for regular kids programming.
• You can pick up children's devotional packets in the bin located outside our west lobby entrance off of Cardinal Lane. Please help yourself and let your kids grow in their faith and have fun at the same time.
• Family Night Live At Home will take place on Wednesdays this fall on the following dates: Oct. 14, Oct. 21, Oct. 28, Nov. 4, Nov. 11, Nov. 18, Dec. 2, Dec. 9, Dec. 16. We will supply activities and content for you and your kids to use at home. Go here for more information.
• Grab your coffee and your computer and join Parenting Coodinator Mackenzie Wojta for a 30-minute Zoom conversation on Monday mornings at 7 am to encourage, equip and pray for the week ahead. Go here for details.
• Check for content and schedule updates on our Green Bay Community Church - Middle School Ministry Facebook page. For questions contact Georgi Ritter:
• This group offers support for those grieving the death of a loved one and is facilitated by people who have experienced loss and understand what you are going through. There are 13 online sessions this fall on Mondays at 6:30 pm. Go here for more information or to register.
• A safe, confidential, supportive atmosphere is offered where facilitators provide structure, encouragement and Biblical teaching. Each session includes a DVD presentation followed by group discussion. The group is now meeting every Monday from 6:00 pm-8:00 pm via Zoom. For more information contact Catherine Kollath:
CANCER SUPPORT GROUP
• This group meets the second and fourth Monday of the month via Zoom. Go here for details.
THE GIVING TREE FOOD PANTRY
• Although The Giving Tree is no longer accepting in-person donations at The Green Bay Community Church Care Center, you can still drop off items at select locations in the Green Bay area. Go here for details.
RIGHT NOW MEDIA
• GBCC attenders have access to a free video library for adults and children through Right Now Media.
COMMUNITY LOVE NOW FACEBOOK PAGE
• We have created a Community Love Now Facebook group to provide a forum for needs in our community to be shared and met. To join the group click here.
• GBCC staff members are working on campus as well as offsite. Email to contact one of our staff members.